Ballet for Skaters
A special off-ice class offered exclusively to Skaters.
This specialty class is designed to compliment all levels of skating, with a variety of exercises conducted in a FUN and safe manner.
When: Winter Session
Where: Upstairs at the Uxpool
Professional Instructor: Cydèle Fadeeva
Requirements: Registered with USC, Age 7+ (or affiliated clubs)
Registration is available online only. Payment is available by credit card or cheque. (payable to Uxbridge Skating Club)
The class format is ideal for all levels of skaters, ages 7 & up who are interested in:
– increasing their flexibility & strength
– improving posture and body awareness
– understanding musicality and movements to music
– proper stretching techniques
– developing character and facial expressions
Tights, socks or ballet slippers are the preferred footwear for this class.
Nine Week Program